- Blewett & Associates began operation in 1989.
- Independently owned and managed.
- Full service insurance brokers providing our clients with employee group benefit plans, individual life, disability, critical illness insurance coverage and pension plans
Mike Blewett, BA, CHS
Senior Account Executive
Kim Walker, BA, CEBS
Senior Account Executive
Senior Specialist, Client Service
Group Marketing Assistant
- To provide our clients with the quality of services that is deemed to be an asset and a contribution to their success.
- To promote the well-being of those individuals employed with our client companies.
- To support, seek out and encourage new and innovative ideas and solutions.
- To promote a long-term partnership between our organization and our clients.
Blewett's Vision is to:
- Continue to grow as an organization and promote the personal growth of the individuals and client company’s we work with.
- Continue to be an industry leader and innovator.
- Continue to foster a WIN-WIN relationship and long-term partnerships with all clients.
- Promote not only health and insurance benefits but the exchange of information, additional products and services and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our group and individual clients today and into the future.
- Conduct our business with honesty, integrity, and a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Believe in what we do and in the value of the services we provide.
- Treat everyone fairly, with dignity and with respect.
- Provide the highest quality of services to the best of our ability at all times.
- Only do what is right and what we are capable of doing.
- Give back to the communities in which we operate.
A Tradition Of Service
Today, Blewett & Associates is one of the most extensive, independent insurance brokers with a diverse client portfolio reaching into most industry and services sectors.
Industry Experience :
- Financial Services
- Service Industries
- Child Care
- Transportation & Trucking
- Research and Development
- Software Development
Each successful benefit plan is a stepping stone to building a long-term partnership with our clients. The Foundation of a mutually beneficial partnership is based on one important element . . . complete client satisfaction.
- Through our involvement, to extend our clients' ability to attract and retain exceptional personnel.
- To assist our clients in their growth and prosperity from year to year.
- To provide our clients with quality insurance coverage that will add significant value to the company and contribute positively to bottom-line results.
- To offer our clients a “Full Service” of products and services from group benefits to individual insurance coverage, financial and investment planning, pensions, tax planning, legal assistance, employment issues and health and safety.
- To provide our clients with an individualized service program with the intent of meeting and exceeding their unique needs.
- To be our clients’ partner in meeting their employee benefit plan and individual insurance and financial requirements.
- To achieve a WIN-WIN partnership with our clients
- To develop a long term, mutually beneficial relationship.
- To work with our clients in achieving their organizational goals.
- To provide a cost effective and productive service.
- To customize our service to meet the unique and individual needs of each of our clients.
- To provide our clients, their employees and families information and answers to their questions and concerns about health benefits and healthier lifestyle choices.
Code of Ethics
- To abide by all legal and legislative requirements at all times.
- To conduct ourselves in a professional and responsible manner
- To represent Blewett & Associates, our clients and their insurance carriers in a professional manner at all times
- To promote and observe the highest principles of honesty and business integrity at all times
- To provide quality service to our clients.
- To abide by the professional standards, regulations, ethics, and codes of business conduct of the professional associations of which Blewett & Associates is a member.
- To only accept request for quotation from clients, that as an organization, we are capable of providing insurance services to the best of our abilities.
- To respect the confidentiality of the information obtained from our clients and prospective clients.
- To provide complete and accurate information to our client and prospective clients on insurance providers':
- Professional records
- Benefit plans
- Insurance coverage
- To treat all clients, prospective clients and their employees objectively, responsibly, confidentially, without prejudice, with dignity and respect.
- To adhere to both the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
- To serve our clients faithfully and with professional responsibility.
- To conduct our business undertakings in a manner designed to enhance the professional reputation and well-being of Blewett & Associates, our professional associations, and our industry at all times.